Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weed

Okeej, spelade in världens fulaste låt. Är i särklass det fulaste och sämsta vi någonsin gjort/skrivit. Ytterst få förunnade som får höra den. T och A ba “ni är så jävla fula”. Jag borde fan skaffa myspace, att jag inte tänkt på det förut? Så att jag kan lägga upp allt.

WEED (Em, G, D, C) [VERSE1] Ever had breakfast, cuz I have not The day starting off smoking weed and pot A rabbit coming out of my ass, asking me for help He's got a problem with his wife, she's all about yelp Bridges falls apart, crumbeling down I wish I was a waitress, I wish I had a clown [CHORUS] Cuz I'm fat, cuz I'm fat Longing for snot and trees Cuz I'm fat, oh so fat Longing for snot and trees [VERSE2] Poodles running down the hill, picking a bouquet Edward looking back at me, the 25th of may Dreads hanging off the wall, Elvis aswell He looks like he just fucked someone, good as hell Locobase on my nose, teeth yellow as pee My mom tells me I'm hideous, I might aswell be [CHORUS]

No comments:

Post a Comment