Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Painting

Soooo, Youngest has this idea she wants to paint her room navy blue.  Ceiling too.  She wants to feel like she is in outerspace.  She is my Trekkie

Her teachers are on strike, so she is busy cleaning her room out and patching holes in the walls while she is home.  I think we may start painting Saturday.

You would think someone out there would have painted their room navy and uploaded some pictures, but I can’t find any worth looking at.  Just to get an idea of what we are in for, kwim?

I tried the interactive thingys at lowes etc where you can “paint” your walls with the click of a mouse, but they aren’t very helpful.  They’re okay, but I would love to see someone’s actual picture.

So that’s our project the next 2 weeks….along with some day trips and getting her to help me with work.  I’ll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment