Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back again

My computer has really been acting up lately and I’ve simply been much to busy to sort it out. Anyway, I’ve got it working for now so  here’s a few things of interest:

Found at stairwell to a cellar near Biocity Aarhus

Artist: R-Galt

Caption: Trængt op i en krog. Flad og bleg. Nej Jens Jacobs liv er ikke ligefrem nogen leg”

Monday evening I was standing on Vejle Railway station freezing my ass off, ’cause it just missed my train and had to wait an hour for the next one. I notice I’m standing on a folded piece of paper and my curiosity takes over. I pick it up and it turns out to be a girl that wants somebody to dance with for the winter ball. I thought it cool enough show you guys.

Caption:

“1.67 cm høj

Brune (dybe) øjne

Mørkhåret

Vis

Hej, vil du danse med mig til vinterbal, du skal helst være 1.75 og maskulin + attraktiv

Shila B – 3.A

Add på facebook. NEJ!”

That’s all for now – If everthing goes well my second piece will be on the streets tonight

Be Cool

-detvarSATANS

No comments:

Post a Comment