Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crapfest Monday

That was a pretty craptacular showing by the Capitals tonight. I know Mike Green was there because he said so on his Twitter, but did anyone really see him? Maybe he’s like the phantom defenseman or something. How about my dirty mistress scoring a goal? Snaps for Patty K and how about Nathan Gerbe trying to take on a dude way bigger than him (that’s just about everyone…except Chris Bourque). Go on with your bad self Gerbe. You’re like the little Yorkie dog that barks and carries on and tries to intimidate the big Mastiff. Yes, I just compared Nathan Gerbe to a Yorkshire Terrier. I wonder if there will be cuts tomorrow? Guess we’ll find out then.

The mexican buffet I was at today was also pretty craptacular. Mexican food has pinto or black beans in it. All other beans are posers and are not welcome in the mix of la comida de Mexico (is that right or not? It’s not? I was afraid of that). If that shit happened at Chipotle or hell, even Taco Bell, you’d better believe Ginger the Taco bell dog would be pissed. Man, now I am really hungry for Noodles and Co. in Ballston. I guess that means I need to work on a roadtrip plan and start figuring stuff out.

Over the past week I have been one giant carb and why should tomorrow be any different? I need to get back on the salad train. I also need to work on some decent avatars for WordPress and Twitter. Buildings from school and the Twitter bird aren’t that cool. I also need a giant bottle of Grey Goose to keep in my desk. The next few months are about to get hellacious.

I just got done watching Gossip Girl and I really don’t like Michelle Trachtenberg’s character, Georgina. I’m even more grossed out that it looks like she and Dan will be hooking up. Vom.

No comments:

Post a Comment