Tuesday, September 15, 2009

mrs. hughes, still funny, still here

The last time I wrote about Carol Hughes, it was to tell you that she was appearing on the 43rd annual Jerry Lewis marathon (more than 20 hours!) fundraiser for the muscular dystrophy association, MDA, held about a year ago in Las Vegas. Yours truly intended to stay up to watch it (I think she was scheduled for around midnight) but guess who fell asleep and missed it? Thanks to youtube, I was able to catch up with Mrs. Hughes again recently (remember how she’s now a good friend of mine?!) and subsequently found this video on youtube. You’re sure to recognize the one-line opener as she’s used it frequently, but after that it’s all new (to me) material. I think you’ll enjoy it (runs a little more than six minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment