Monday, September 28, 2009

Happyness

There’s this new drama called Happyness..

Lead actor’s blog post about it:

Next Stop; Happyness~

( 繁 | 简 | 日 ) Saturday, Sep 26, 2009 12:37PM / Standard Entry

66 comments 

The TV drama that I’v been working on is finally coming out…OCT 4th next Sunday. It’s not an action flick, or a hip hop stick, street culture thing…um…not even close…this ones for all fans who have asked me over and over again when am I going to shoot a love story…well it’s been 6 years…so to all the people that want a love story…here you go. Next Sunday Oct. 4th at 22:00 – 23:30 set your tv sets to TTV / SETTV (in taiwan) and make a night of it. And for all the haters who are rolling their eyes…I still have nothin but love, (The Love we give away is the only Love we keep – Hubbard) God bless y’all~

I just watched the trailer.. and I guess it looks well enough.

Why does he act it out nicely? Maybe because that’s what he is now. The tough-on-the-appearance-but-actually-affectionate-deep-inside guy..

No comments:

Post a Comment