Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Musings

I hope this finds you all well.

The company picnic on Friday went great. Everything just kinda flowed. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. My boss showed up after being on vacation all week and asked how I was. I told her I was ok, just a little tired from it all. She asked if I wanted a couple of days off. I told her I may take Monday. I have found I just have too much to do to just take days off because I want to.

Saturday we started cleaning around the house. My son and I painted doors and baseboards. I was worn out by Saturday night.

Today (Sunday) is supposed to be ASC buit I am not going. I still have things here that need done. We are supposed to have the carpets cleaned on Thursday and I have to get this stuff finished. I don’t like not following through on this commitment but I haven’t missed an ASC meeting in 3 plus years. I may go to a meeting tonight. We’ll see what happens.

I hope you enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment