Saturday, December 5, 2009

Rejoice shampoo

Rejoice Shampoo, balanced conditioning, smells like

Stayovers

Boyfriends

Diving

Bangkok

Nights curled up in bed under warm covers

The scents of my youth.

I wish they still produced this particular scent, but after they revamped the whole Rejoice shampoo series, this scent was gone forever.

I’ve still got two small travel bottles left, that I have not used (been saving it for God knows what, so much so that I even forgot I had it)

I’m bringing it to Korea with me, simply because it is such a comforting scent, and I would like this scent to make its sensory print in my memory once again.

It is quite a bittersweet feeling, knowing that I will be using up these last bottles.

Rejoice, it has been a good journey.

And you will be making another great, memorable with me =)

[Via http://nightmarishphantasmagoria.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment