Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Forever 12

I woke up at 8.30 this morning because my mum wanted me to do my hair before I go to One Utama, but then she changed her mind at the very last minute -.-

I’m all dressed up now and I have been playing Bejeweled since 10 D: Talk about boredom!

Anyways, at least I’ll be in One Utama in 30 minutes time, walking around aimlessly. The boys are planning to watch Zombieland today which is 18 PL, I think.

I have a bad feeling about this. I don’t think I can pass. If people think I’m 12, apatah lagi 18 . sighh but then again, my sister who is two years younger than me can pass, so maybe there is hope?

Okay nonsense morning talk shall end here cause the beast in my stomach is growling again.

Peace!

[Via http://oftudungsandstilettos.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment