Saturday, December 12, 2009

and then I lol'd.

Woah. Just let me be the first to say…. it’s been a while, huh? I know, I know. As dear old Professor Slughorn would say, “these are mad times we live in! Mad!”

Oh, yes, I did just quote Harry Potter. Ever heard of it? No? It’s just a little indie film I think is really going to make it into the big time. Soon! Speaking of Harry Potter, I’ve been wondering, doing a little pondering here and there, and I’ve come up with a question. What would Amortentia smell like to you? Don’t have a clue as to what I am talking about? GO WATCH HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE. Seriously though, it is the strongest love potion ever made and the smell changes according to the person doing the smelling. Basically it serves as your own little personal aphrodisiac. FUN RIGHT?

Me, personally…I’m still thinking of my answer. Sure, there are lots of things I like, but I think it would be a really weird mixture of things. Not that freshly cut grass and spearmint are normally grouped together…

Also, these are mad times because I’ve been all busy busy with school. I KNOW! Excuses! But I’ve finished completely with two classes, and the third will be finished just as soon as I submit my paper. That I need to edit. Which I should be doing right now, but instead I’m blogging and that just proves my DEDICATION to you, dear internet.

Also, have you asked me a question on formspring yet? No? DO IT!

And now for story power hour. In my British lit class my professor didn’t really have anything for us to do, so we were forced to play a rousing game of Jeopardy: BRIT LIT EDITION. Not my cup of tea, but I don’t think I’ll forget this game. Ever. So this kid in my class, Alex, came to class and sat by me. Completely intoxicated from the previous night’s partying. I know, I know– totally awesome. He verbally abused the other teams as well as the score keeper (although she was a bit HORRIBLE). Probably the best class of the semester.

Also, you would not believe how many times a day I get called weird! It is uncanny. People should be a bit more careful with throwing it around; it is starting to lose its meaning! I swear this blog has a point. Maybe. Right, weird. I’m not ashamed to be weird; if being cultured and interesting and asking for French films for Christmas instead of Twilight crap, then go ahead! Call me weird! I don’t care! Hmm… I don’t know how I got to this topic. Oh! This blog post is very weird, I know. I have a thousand thoughts running around in my noggin, the majority of which are coming out in thesis statements, or educational terms and French vocabulary. Can you tell it is finals week?

I can’t wait to go home. I should also state that it is officially 20 DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE FOR NEW ZEALAND! I can’t even believe it has crept up on me so quickly! I have so much to do! Aak!

But for now, I’m going to go. I’m way to hyper to sit around at my desk and blog! Not that I don’t love these little meetings we have. OH! I almost forgot my NEWS! I’ve decided next year I may dabble into a little bit of vlogging. No, I won’t leave you, my wonderful little blogging world. But I don’t know; I think it may be fun?! Maybe? No? We shall see. Okay, really leaving now.

You stay classy Internet!

[Via http://improbablefiction.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment