Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ecofriendly Conference and Erotic Thriller



Ecofriendly Entry

Originally uploaded by lifebegreen

I have spent my second day at the “Ecofriendly Golden Age” conference where I have been educated more about been environmentally friendly. This has been a good experience indeed. I have met many wonderful friendly faces in this conference and it has been a pleasure indeed. I came home really tired so I took out this film called “In the Cut” Starring Meg Ryan and Mark Ruffalo… its my first erotic thriller genre which was interesting because sex is often associated with crimes that are committed and it was a bit graphic for me (especially the blood and crime scenes) which was not bad. I also watched “The Last Holiday” starring Queen Latifa and Addicted to Love also starring Meg Ryan… these films are not bad… but a good pass time activity when you’re feeling jetlag and a long way away from home… It’s good to just curl up and watch DVDs to pass the time by. I’m keen to start watching more Erotic Thrillers such as “Poison Ivy” starring Drew Barrymore and a couple more names brought up in Wikipedia. It’s getting kind of boring… I also submitted my “Technical and Professional Writing” Pamphlet for Real Estate Portfolio to Polly this morning and as such I’m keen to be back home in Brunei so I can carry on more with my academic stuff and get me a new phone and laptop… I’m so tired… so exhausted… and my head hurts… I might go take a jacuzzi and maybe a swim… then I’ll take a nice long nap before I head to my third day of conference. Update later ;)

xoxoxo

-Sarah

[Via http://sarautopia.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment