Thursday, December 24, 2009

mato-san!

Back to blog!

Firstly MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

Enjoy the festive mood after 1 whole year of hard work plus before starting a brand new year.

I will be kinda busy for the coming days

Shopping, gathering, vids watching and gaming =X

I just had a dinner gathering with my 2 polymates yesterday after work

Nice gathering with them =)

Love the seafood platter!

SLURP~

Btw I gonna head down amk soon for poyeye!

FRIEND HEARD THAT?

Plus our 10yr friendship anniversary is coming too! ^.^

KUISHINBO?

=X

Introducing new-comer

MATO-SAN

He taking to much space so he sitting on my chair when I slp.

It’s a bdae gift from my 2 poly friends.

Yeah, super-belated gift! =D

Thanks guys!

Anyway, cotton stuffed bears and overly furry bear my nose can’t take it.

I have a nosey problem which is quite bad at times.

So I can’t have too much teddy bears and I can’t really slp in air con.

I will start to sneeze like siao.

Hope you ppl understand if u can’t find those bears that was given to me but no where to be found,

they are actually ard but in my cupboard.

Anyway I was reading popteen and saw a column which is the profile of the model(e.g the products they use, brand they like, idols, fav food etc)

Make me wanna list mine too on my bloggie. =)

Friend let’s do together?

It’s like those diary where we used to keep.

LOLX

♥kerris

[Via http://ruffletruffle.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment