Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lists update!

Yes, a lot of lists are published in the last few days (I’m sorry for not posting, I’m pretty ill at the moment). Anyway, an update.

Paste Magazine published a list again. This time, the 25 best albums of 2009, ánd with a very surprising winner (well, the whole list is actually rather unusual)! Other list that their published were ‘the best albums of the decade’ (also in reader’s pick version), best movies of the decade, best tv shows, etc.

Their top 5:

5. David Bazan – Curse Your Branches

4. The Low Anthem – Oh My God, Charlie Darwin

3. Elvis Perkins in Dearland – Elvis Perkins in Dearland

2. Animal Collective – Merriweather Post Pavilion

1. The Avett Brothers – I and Love and You

I’m not sure if I posted this earlier, but Pitchfork chose their top 100 songs of 2009. The whole list can be found here. Their top 5:

5. Grizzly Bear – Two Weeks

4. Bat For Lashes – Daniel

3. Phoenix – 1901

2. Dirty Projectors – Stillness Is the Move

1. Animal Collective – My Girls

Spinner released the ‘top 10 funny music videos of the decade’ and yes their indeed funny! All videos can be found here. This is the winner:

Fatboy Slim – Weapon of Choice

My list of ‘Favourite albums of the Decade’ is still not finished, but I’ll publish it before christmas ;)

[Via http://musiccookiesblog.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment